eJournals Published by Centre for Research and Innovation:
Authors submitting articles for publication must follow the guidelines below:
- The manuscript to be submitted must be prepared in a single Microsoft Word (MSW) format including the assigned components, charts, figures, tables, graphics, or any other materials relevant to the topics.
- The manuscript must be between 4000-7000 words including from title to references.
- The manuscript must be in single line space A4 size paper and Times New Roman 12-point font size throughout. The paragraphs must not be justified but left-aligned.
- The author/s must maintain uniformity in format, style, language, and layout throughout the manuscript following APA Manual 7th edition, 2020.
- Each manuscript must include the following components:
- Title (Times New Roman, 12 pt., bold, max. 15 words)
- Author/s’ biography in brief (name, designation, affiliation, address, email ID, ORCID if available)
- Abstract (within 150 to 250 words, justified, italic, Times New Roman, 12 pt., single line spacing))
- Keywords (not more than 5 words or phrases)
- Main Headings (introduction, literature review, methodology, results, discussion, conclusion)
- References (at least 15 up-to-date sources, priority on indexed journals)
- Acknowledgements (if any)
- Appendices (if any)
- Author’s abridged CV (approximately 60 words)
- The author/s must prepare four files to send: a cover page including the author/s’ name/s and affiliation/s, an abstract with keywords, a complete manuscript, an anonymized version that must not contain any information about the author/s, and the author’s abridged CV (approximately 60 words).
All the submissions will undergo the following rigorous peer review process:
As illustrated above, all the manuscripts will undergo initial screening that includes a plagiarism check and checks against the author guidelines. If the submissions cannot pass this process, they will immediately be rejected. If passed, they will undergo a step-by-step review process that will take 4-6 months.Publication Charge
Since it is funded by the hosting institution, the journal does not charge the authors for publishing the articles.Open Access Policy
ELT Perspectives permits the readers to read, download and share the published articles on our ejournals site ( http://ejournals.pncampus.edu.np/ejournals). All published articles are immediately available after they go online. In addition, all published articles are under the terms of a Creative Commons License, which also permits the authors to use, distribute and reproduce in any form, provided that the original work is cited properly.Copyright Policy
The journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). The publisher and the concerned authors will retain the copyright of published articles. The publisher or the concerned authors may reuse the published articles following the standard ethical considerations.Privacy Statement
The authors’ information provided to the journal will be kept confidential and used only for the journal’s publishing purposes, which will not be made available to any third party.
Dr. Nabaraj Neupane, Associate Professor
Department of English Education
Prithvi Narayan Campus, Tribhuvan University