eJournals Published by Centre for Research and Innovation:
Articles for each issue must be of high quality, research-based and fall within the scope of the journal set by the editorial board. Authors submitting their articles to the journal must follow the guidelines below:
- The journal has a policy of rigorous reviews of the submitted manuscripts, including initial screening, double peer review, editorial review and proofreading.
- The manuscript must be contributions based on the original research, not published or submitted elsewhere for publication. The authors must write a statement while submitting the manuscript, stating that the submitted manuscript complies with this policy.
- The manuscript must be prepared in the doc file, using Times New Roman 12-point font size on the A4 size paper with a single line space throughout the manuscript.
- The article must be between 3000 to 7000 words and must have at least 10 references.
- The articles must be written in English and cover the following components:
- Title Page: The title must be brief, clear, concise, critical and informative. The author’s name and affiliation should appear below the title of the article.
- Abstract: The body of article must be preceded by an abstract with the maximum length of 150 to 250 words for full-length article.
- Keywords: There should be about 4 to 6 words or phrases as keywords.
- Text: The main body of the article must include introduction, main body with several headings, and conclusion. The sub-headings must be concise and clear.
- Works Cited: The list of references should be in an alphabetical order.
The Review Process
The journal has a rigorous review policy to assure quality of its publication. The submitted manuscript has to go through several stages: initial screening, double peer review, editorial review and proofreading.
Stage 1: Initial screening will be conducted by a panel of editors. All submitted manuscripts will be screened for plagiarism first, using the plagiarism detection software. If any manuscript found to be plagiarized (30% above) will be rejected outright. Secondly, the manuscripts will also be screened to make sure that they are prepared as per the format specified by the journal. Manuscripts may be rejected for not compliance with the journal format.
Stage 2: The manuscripts that are successfully screened will go through two peer reviewers. Each manuscript will be blinded, without having any identification of the author(s). If one of the peer reviewers rejects the manuscript, the journal will send a rejection letter to the concerned author(s).
Stage 3: The manuscripts may be rejected at this stage as well when the author(s) do not correctly revise their manuscript. All revised manuscripts will be reviewed by the editors.
Stage 4: All successful manuscripts will be proofread by the concerned author(s) and the desk editors before the manuscripts go online and to the press for publication.
The journal does not charge the authors for publishing the articles because the journal is fully funded by the institution.
The journal permits all its visitors to use the published articles for any lawful purposes, not for commercial purposes. However, the journal will retain publishing rights and may permit its authors to use the published articles with prior permission of the journal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The authors’ information provided to the journal will be kept confidential and used only for the journal’s publishing purposes, which will not be made available to any third party.
JPPS Star-Ranked Journal