eJournals Published by Centre for Research and Innovation:
Authors submitting articles for publication must follow the guidelines below:
- Manuscripts must be prepared in a single Microsoft Word file including charts, figures, tables, graphics, or any other materials relevant to the topics.
- A manuscript must have a minimum of 3,000 words, but should not exceed 7000 words or not more than 10 pages of single line space A4 size paper and Times New Roman 11-point font size for manuscripts in English (Preeti 13-point font size for manuscripts in Nepali) throughout. The paragraphs must only be left justified throughout with a paragraph space.
- Manuscripts submitted to the Centre for Research and Innovation must be the original work of the author/s, must not be submitted anywhere for publication, and not published partially or in full in any other journals.
- Author/s must maintain consistency in style throughout the manuscript. All manuscripts must contain at least 10 different citations and must follow layout formats of APA style latest version.
- Three types of manuscripts may be submitted: original research article, theoretical/critical essay article and review article. All manuscripts must include the following components in order to achieve consistency in style that make the writing easier for readers:
- Author/s’ biography in brief (name, designation, affiliation, address, email ID)
- Abstract (within 150 to 250 words)
- Keywords (not more than 5 words or phrases)
- Main Headings (include introduction, body with several headings or sub-headings, and conclusion; include recommendations if any)
- Acknowledgements (if any)
- Appendices (if any)
The Peer Review Process
The journal follows a mixed review system. This system includes the initial screening, double blind peer reviews and editorial reviews. The names and affiliations of the authors are blinded for each manuscript for fairness of selection and quality assurance. In addition, the average time for the process from submission to final decision for publication is 8 weeks. Our experiences tell that this review process has helped the journal to determine the originality, validity and relevance of the manuscripts.
The journal does not charge the authors for publishing the articles because the journal is fully funded by the institution.
Open Access Policy
The journal allows its readers to read, download and share the published articles in our ejournals site (http://ejournals.pncampus.edu.np/ejournals/pjri/). All published articles are immediately available after they go online. In addition, all published articles are under the terms of a Creative Commons License, which also permits the authors to use, distribute and reproduce in any form, provided that the original work is cited properly.
The concerned authors will retain the copyright of published articles. The publisher may reuse published articles with prior permission of the concerned author(s). This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The authors’ information provided to the journal will be kept confidential and used only for the journal’s publishing purposes, which will not be made available to any third party.