Ejournals Published by Centre for Research and Innovation:
Authors submitting articles for publication must follow the guidelines below:
- Manuscripts must be prepared in a single Microsoft Word file including charts, figures, tables, graphics, or any other materials relevant to the topics.
- A manuscript must have a minimum of 3,000 words, but should not exceed 7000 words or not more than 10 pages of single line space A4 size paper and Times New Roman 12 point font size. The paragraphs must only be left justified throughout with a paragraph space.
- Manuscripts submitted to the Research Committee must be the original work of the author/s, must not be submitted anywhere for publication, and not published partially or in full in any other journals.
- Author/s must maintain consistency in style throughout the manuscript. All manuscripts must contain at least 10 different citations and must follow layout formats of APA style latest version.
- All manuscripts must include the following components in order to achieve consistency in style that make the writing easier for readers:
- Author/s’ biography in brief (name, designation, affiliation, address, email ID)
- Abstract (within 150 to 250 words)
- Keywords (not more than 5 words or phrases)
- Main Headings (include introduction, body with several headings or sub-headings, and conclusion; include recommendations if any)
- Acknowledgements (if any)
- Appendices (if any)
The journal does not charge the authors for publishing the articles because the journal is fully funded by the institution.
The journal permits all its visitors to use the published articles for any lawful purposes, not for commercial purposes. However, the journal will retain publishing rights and may permit its authors to use the published articles with prior permission of the journal.
The authors’ information provided to the journal will be kept confidential and used only for the journal’s publishing purposes, which will not be made available to any third party.